Ablemove and Weston & Edwards Removals Bath
If you’re moving within Bath, from Bath, or to Bath, Ablemove (part of the Weston & Edwards Removals Group) provides local, national and international moving, shipping, container storage, and all other moving and storing services for domestic removals, office removals and relocations. We offer a free moving or storage quotation, either with an estimator’s visit or a quote can be obtained online.
Operating from our furniture storage warehouse in Frome, Ablemove boasts professionally trained and experienced removal staff, fully equipped removal lorries for local and national moves. We also offer container storage in our modern, insulated warehouse.
We offer a full range of packing services and export packing, using cartons, bubble wrap, cardboard wardrobe cartons, boxes of various sizes and all packaging materials. All of which can be supplied for self packing if required.
Part-loads can easily be accommodated.
As well as moving to Bath, and from Bath, we can handle your household move to anywhere in the UK or abroad, including moving overseas to anywhere in Europe including France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Holland (The Netherlands), Belgium, Luxembourg, Gibraltar, Eire, Bulgaria, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Madiera, Scilly Isles, Tenerife, Jersey and Guernsey.
We are also international shippers and specialise in worldwide shipping to the USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, UAE, South Africa, Malaysia, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, Canary Islands, Thailand, China, India, Africa, Middle East, America, Africa, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar and Kuwait, including part loads or groupage.
Our specialist business moves section handle office, commercial and corporate relocation. Archive storage is available at all of our warehouses.
The Weston & Edwards Removals Group is a truly family run removals company started in 1979 by Matt and Sue Weston. Matt's brothers, Dan & Austin, sons Sam & George and daughter Megan, all play a large part in the running of Suffolk’s premier removal company.
The Weston and Edwards group are members of the British Association of Removers. This means we abide by the Code of Practice, as approved by The Office of Fair Trading, Our removals staff are trained in all aspects of moving and removal insurance cover comes as standard.
So, if you are looking for a Bath Removal company please contact us by telephone – our office staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects of the moving process.
or use the online removal quotation service for a removal in Bath
|Read our customer’s comments on our Bath Removal and Storage services|
Joy Coles – removal from Bath to Derbyshire
Sam and Les did the packing and removal. They were brilliant, super young lads. Could not have been in better hands. Made the whole ‘removal scenario’ as stress free as it possibly could be. I would say these lads are a credit to your company. Well done boys.
On point of contact my enquiry was handled calmly and professionally with no pressure selling at all. All was explained and Sam came out to give a quotation, which again was handle politely and the quote left for us to peruse. We accepted because the price was right but mainly because of the calm caring manner we were dealt with. Would recommend you any time.
It was a wonderful experience all round. Couldn’t fault a single thing.
Mr and Mrs Jarvis – moved from Coventry to Bath
A quick email to say thank you to you and the team for the removal last Friday. Sam and Dan were extremely efficient, professional and friendly and completed the job with the minimum of fuss. My mother and brother were also very impressed by Sam’s work at the other end of the move. Please pass on our thanks to him and Dan for providing such a good service. It certainly made a stressful day much easier to manage.
Posted: 18-04-12, 18:16 [GMT]
| || |
Ablemove – movers and storers in Bath
Posted: 18-04-12, 18:16 [GMT]
| || ||
Contact Details for the Weston and Edwards Group:
Weston and Edwards Removals:
BRIDGWATER 01278 425508
TAUNTON 01823 324004
MINEHEAD 01643 703048
YEOVIL 01935 822237
We cover: Bridgwater, Burnham on Sea, Castle Cary, Glastonbury, Highbridge, Ilminster, Martock, Minehead, Sherborne, Taunton, Wellington, Wells, Yeovil and everywhere in-between.
FROME 01373 334580
TROWBRIDGE 01225 766159
BATH 01225 904435
SALISBURY 01722 788010
We cover: Amesbury, Bath, Bruton, Calne, Chippenham, Devizes, Frome, Marlborough, Melksham, Radstock, Salisbury, Shaftesbury, Shepton Mallet, Trowbridge, Warminster, Westbury and everywhere in-between.
North Somerset Removals:
WESTON SUPER MARE 01934 417444
BRISTOL 01173 601010
COLCHESTER 01206 571971
CHELMSFORD 01245 493912
CLACTON ON SEA 01255 476797
We cover: Braintree, Chelmsford, Clacton on Sea, Colchester, Dunmow, Harwich, Maldon, Tiptree, Witham and everywhere in-between.
WICKFORD 01268 573232
SOUTHEND 01702 480120
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS 01245 322218
We cover: Basildon, Billericay, Brentwood, Canvey Island, Chelmsford, South Woodham Ferrers, Southend on Sea, Wickford and everywhere in-between.
IPSWICH 01473 225797
FELIXSTOWE 01394 654495
STOWMARKET 01449 684065
We cover: Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Sudbury and everywhere in-between.
Top tips when moving house...
1. Get a quotation well in advance. Either complete our quotation form or make an appointment with our removals estimator. Proper planning ensures a smooth and trouble-free move.
2. If you have time, get rid of all your unwanted items and rubbish in advance - it's lovely to move into a new home, without unwanted clutter.
3. Doing your own packing? Anything that will fit into a box should be packed. Other loose items, garden tools for instance, can be taped together. Don't overfill the boxes. It's best to use our cartons as they are tailor-made for the job.
4. Items can be left in drawers if they're not too heavy, and if the drawers are removable (Our chaps can take the drawers out, put the carcass in the truck and replace the drawers to cut down the amount of packing that you have to do)
5. Freezers can usually stay full. Perhaps put the food in bags/baskets, so that if we struggle, we can take the food out prior to loading, and put back in for transit. We are often able to plug in the freezer on an overnight move.
6. Keep all keys (filing cabinets, safe, wardrobes) together in a safe place.
7. Self-assembly furniture is best dismantled before moving.
8. Prepare a survival pack for the things you will need on moving day - toys, kettle, passports and for the first day in your new home ie: bedding. Keep this separately and make sure the removal men know.
9. Let your mover know beforehand if you haven't managed to get your packing done, got rid of stuff or anything else you haven't asked for in your removal quote. That gives us time to make the necessary arrangements.
10. Make sure your removal company is aware of any access difficulties at either property.
11. People to notify of your change of address: Doctors, dentists, banks, Gas, Electricity, Royal Mail, phone company, D.V.L.A (Driving licence), Friends and relatives!
12. Check that we are available before you commit to a moving date.