Bridgers and Weston & Edwards Removals Chelmsford
If youâ€™re moving within Chelmsford, from Chelmsford, or to Chelmsford, Bridgers Removals (part of the Weston & Edwards Removals Group) provides local, national and international moving, shipping, container storage, and all other moving and storing services for domestic removals, office removals and relocations. We offer a free moving or storage quotation, either with an estimatorâ€™s visit or a quote can be obtained online.
Operating from our furniture storage warehouse Bridgers Removals boasts professionally trained and experienced removal staff, fully equipped removal lorries for local and national moves. We also offer container storage in our modern, insulated warehouse.
We offer a full range of packing services and export packing, using cartons, bubble wrap, cardboard wardrobe cartons, boxes of various sizes and all packaging materials. All of which can be supplied for self packing if required.
Part-loads can easily be accommodated.
As well as moving to Chelmsford, and from Chelmsford, we can handle your household move to anywhere in the UK or abroad, including moving overseas to anywhere in Europe including France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Holland (The Netherlands), Belgium, Luxembourg, Gibraltar, Eire, Bulgaria, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Madiera, Scilly Isles, Tenerife, Jersey and Guernsey.
We are also international shippers and specialise in worldwide shipping to the USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, UAE, South Africa, Malaysia, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, Canary Islands, Thailand, China, India, Africa, Middle East, America, Africa, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar and Kuwait, including part loads or groupage.
Our specialist business moves section handle office, commercial and corporate relocation. Archive storage is available at all of our warehouses.
The Weston & Edwards Removals Group is a truly family run removals company started in 1979 by Matt and Sue Weston. Matt's brothers, Dan & Austin, sons Sam & George and daughter Megan, all play a large part in the running of Suffolkâ€™s premier removal company.
The Weston and Edwards group are members of the British Association of Removers. This means we abide by the Code of Practice, as approved by The Office of Fair Trading, Our removals staff are trained in all aspects of moving and removal insurance cover comes as standard.
So, if you are looking for a Chelmsford Removal company please contact us by telephone â€“ our office staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects of the moving process.
or use the online removal quotation service for a removal in Chelmsford.
|Customerâ€™s letters of appreciation for our removal services|
Tony and Julie Brierly â€“ removal from Chelmsford to Maldon
On 28th October you moved us from Chelmsford and we are really delighted with the service your company provided.
Kevin and John, and then later Dean, worked so industriously and were so good humoured throughout the whole process.
Nothing was too much trouble for them â€“ they even made light of shifting our heavy piano through a narrow old cottage door.
We were ready to move in by 1pm and then we had to watch a far less efficient and far less professional organisation moving out, who were not ready until 4 pm. In fact â€˜my boysâ€™ mucked in and had to help them!
It confirmed what a good choice Bridgers was!
We shall be really happy to recommend your company,
Thank you again
Mr and Mrs Waters moved from South Woodham Ferrers to France
Gary and Louis were excellent at moving us, they worked really hard, even in the heat. Many thanks to them both, they are a credit to your company.
Steve and Hannah Waters
Our Knights in shining armour rally to a lady in distress
This might seem like an unusual request but I just wanted to write to thank two people from your company. Unfortunately I don't know their names but I hope you might be able to track them down to pass on my gratitude!
Last Wednesday at about 5pm my car broke down on the Hatfield Peveral slip road on the A12 and one of your removal lorries stopped to help me. I had been sitting helplessly (and in the way!) for about 20 minutes and no-one had even asked me if I was ok: two guys from your company stopped and pushed my car onto the pavement. The registration number of the lorry was WR02 XCC. I know this might seem odd but I was hoping you might be able to find out who those two men were from your records and pass on my appreciation to them. They showed incredible manners and were so helpful...and they got me out of the way of rush-hour traffic!
Anyway, thank you for your time.
Posted: 18-04-12, 18:13 [GMT]
| || |
Bridgers Removals â€“ movers and storers in Chelmsford
Posted: 18-04-12, 18:13 [GMT]
| || ||
Contact Details for the Weston and Edwards Group:
Weston and Edwards Removals:
BRIDGWATER 01278 425508
TAUNTON 01823 324004
MINEHEAD 01643 703048
YEOVIL 01935 822237
We cover: Bridgwater, Bristol, Burnham on Sea, Castle Cary, Chard, Exeter, Glastonbury, Highbridge, Ilminster, Martock, Minehead, Sherborne, Taunton, Tiverton, Wellington, Wells, Weston Super Mare, Wincanton, Yeovil and everywhere in-between.
FROME 01373 334580
TROWBRIDGE 01225 766159
BATH 01225 904435
SALISBURY 01722 788010
We cover: Amesbury, Bath, Bruton, Bradford on Avon, Calne, Chippenham, Devizes, Frome, Marlborough, Melksham, Radstock, Salisbury, Shaftesbury, Shepton Mallet, Swindon, Trowbridge, Warminster, Westbury, Wilton and everywhere in-between.
North Somerset Removals:
WESTON SUPER MARE 01934 417444
BRISTOL 01173 601010
COLCHESTER 01206 571971
CHELMSFORD 01245 493912
CLACTON ON SEA 01255 476797
We cover: Braintree, Chelmsford, Clacton on Sea, Colchester, Dunmow, Harwich, Maldon, Tiptree, Witham and everywhere in-between.
WICKFORD 01268 573232
SOUTHEND 01702 480120
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS 01245 322218
We cover: Basildon, Billericay, Braintree, Brentwood, Canvey Island, Chelmsford, Grays, Halstead, Harwich, Leigh-on-Sea, Romford, South Woodham Ferrers, Southend on Sea, Stanford-le-Hope, Wickford, Witham and everywhere in-between.
IPSWICH 01473 225797
FELIXSTOWE 01394 654495
STOWMARKET 01449 684065
We cover: Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Haverhill, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Sudbury and everywhere in-between.
NB: Calls may be recorded for training purposes.
Top tips when moving house...
1. Get a quotation well in advance. Either complete our quotation form or make an appointment with our removals estimator. Proper planning ensures a smooth and trouble-free move.
2. If you have time, get rid of all your unwanted items and rubbish in advance - it's lovely to move into a new home, without unwanted clutter.
3. Doing your own packing? Anything that will fit into a box should be packed. Other loose items, garden tools for instance, can be taped together. Don't overfill the boxes. It's best to use our cartons as they are tailor-made for the job.
4. Items can be left in drawers if they're not too heavy, and if the drawers are removable (Our chaps can take the drawers out, put the carcass in the truck and replace the drawers to cut down the amount of packing that you have to do)
5. Freezers can usually stay full. Perhaps put the food in bags/baskets, so that if we struggle, we can take the food out prior to loading, and put back in for transit. We are often able to plug in the freezer on an overnight move.
6. Keep all keys (filing cabinets, safe, wardrobes) together in a safe place.
7. Self-assembly furniture is best dismantled before moving.
8. Prepare a survival pack for the things you will need on moving day - toys, kettle, passports and for the first day in your new home ie: bedding. Keep this separately and make sure the removal men know.
9. Let your mover know beforehand if you haven't managed to get your packing done, got rid of stuff or anything else you haven't asked for in your removal quote. That gives us time to make the necessary arrangements.
10. Make sure your removal company is aware of any access difficulties at either property.
11. People to notify of your change of address: Doctors, dentists, banks, Gas, Electricity, Royal Mail, phone company, D.V.L.A (Driving licence), Friends and relatives!
12. Check that we are available before you commit to a moving date.
We adhere to the British Association of Removers Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme which is independently operated by:
The Furniture Ombudsman
3-4 Viewpoint Office Village
T: 0333 241 3209